What We are Learning!
- How can we use Place Value to help count efficiently?
- Why do people need homes?
- What kinds of homes do people live in?
- Why are homes built differently?
- How are non-fiction texts different from fiction? How are they the same?
- Why do we read nonfiction texts?
- What can we learn from nonfiction texts?
- Why do animals need homes?
- What kinds of homes do animals live in?
- Why are animal homes different?
4/6: Field Trip to Queens Botanical Gardens
4/10-4/18: Spring Break (No School)
4/27: Parent Association Meeting
4/28: Field Trip (Queens Zoo)
Please DO NOT send toys to school. Keep them at home to help us stay focused at school.
Books We Are Reading
- The Napping House
- My Home, Your Home
- Animal Homes
- Terrific Tree Houses
- How to Build a House
- A House for Hermit Crab
- How a House is Built