What We Are Learning: May 2022
- Place Value
- We will continue our work using place value to add and subtract 2-digit numbers all the way up to 100!
- We will continue to use the DEW strategy to solve story problems.
- We are reading nonfiction books to learn about butterflies and their life cycle.
- We are taking notes to gather facts.
- We will write our own nonfiction books about butterflies!
- We will observe our own classroom caterpillars change into butterflies!
- 5/18: Parent Association Meeting, 6pm
- 5/30: No School, Memorial Day
Please welcome Ms. Evangelista to Class 1-204! She is covering for Ms. Kocis who is out on maternity leave.