What We Are Learning: October 2021
- Continuing our work adding within 20
- Solving Story Problems
- Story Elements
- Writing personal narratives
- Spelling and Reading 3-letter (CVC) words
- We are excited to start our Guided Reading groups!
- Learning about citizenship at school, at home, and in our community
- Socktober! Being community leaders by collecting new socks to give to shelters in need.
- Reducing, reusing, and recycling in our classroom and school community
- 10/11 Indigenous People’s Day: SCHOOL CLOSED
- 10/20 Parent Association Meeting on Zoom
Please be sure that your child arrives to school on time every day. This means your child is in the building by 8:05 ready to walk to their classroom.
Please send in a spare change of clothes and a mask for your child in a labeled bag if you have not yet sent a set to school.