What We Are Learning: June 2021
- Using place value to put together and break apart numbers
- Adding and subtracting 2 two-digit numbers using efficient strategies
- Data collection and graphing
- Nonfiction literature about butterflies
- Nonfiction writing about the solar system and the butterfly life cycle
- How To writing
- Observing class caterpillars & butterflies
- Experimenting with light and sound
6/3 Chancellor’s Day - No school for students
6/8 Clerical Day- No school for students
6/11 PJ Day for first grade students
6/17 Parent Association Meeting 6:00-7:00
6/25 Last day of school!
As the weather warms up, please be sure to send your child to school with a reusable water bottle every day so they can stay hydrated!