What We Are Learning: December 2021
In December, we deepen our understanding and engagement in all academic areas.
- How do mathematicians:
- use place value to add and subtract efficiently?
- round numbers to the nearest 10 and 100?
- tell time on a clock?
- What are traditional stories?
- Why do humans tell stories?
- How can stories teach us?
- What is the culture of India?
- What stories are important to me and my family?
- How can I tell effective stories?
12/15 Parent Association Meeting 6pm
12/22 Celebration of Learning
12/24-1/2 Winter Recess-No School