What We Are Learning: September 2021
September is all about launching routines and figuring out what 3rd graders do!
- How do mathematicians count groups efficiently and accurately?
- What do good readers do before, during, and after reading?
- What is culture?
- How do writers write strong sentences?
- Homework will be a combination of online and paper activities starting on 9/20.
- We will use the Remind App for family communication; more information will be given soon.
- Google Classroom will be used when a student or class has to quarantine, asynchronous school days and for instruction during severe weather.
- Please check your child’s communication folder every day for important notices.
Math: Xtra Math
9/16: Yom Kippur No School
9/21: Parent Association Meeting & Meet the Staff Night