What We Are Learning: March 2023
In March, we will begin many new units of learning.
- How do mathematicians:
- show fractions greater than 1 on a number line?
- understand information on a graph?
- How can we prepare for the New York State ELA exam?
- What is the culture of Mexico?
- How can we write a biography?
3/3: Parent Association Meeting 6:00 pm
3/9: Parent-Teacher Conferences Half Day of School
3/10: 3-309 Trip to The Met Museum
3/14: 3-307 Trip to The Met Museum
3/30: 3-308 Trip to The Met Museum
Contact Your Teacher
Ms. Estin: email@example.com Text Ms. Estin
Ms. Brathwaite : JBrathwaite@ps343.org Text Ms. Brathwaite
Ms. Joseph: firstname.lastname@example.org Text Ms. Joseph
Ms. Zheng: email@example.com Text Ms. Zheng