Learning Focus: April 2021
Reading: Nonfiction books; how their features help us find important information
- LEXIA is an online resource that your child can use to build their literacy skills. If you are unsure on how to log in, ask your child’s teacher for more information.
- KidsA-Z.com Please take advantage of this great resource! KidsA-Z has so many great leveled books that children can read on their own. You can access it from a computer, phone or tablet and there is an individualized login for each child.
- K-100 Username: Mramos50
- K-208 Username: cvoelker5
- K-209 Username: ahanlon1
- Password for all: Cat icon
Writing: Informational writing- writing to teach others about a topic
Phonics: Digraphs & scooping words
Math: Addition story problems & equations
Science: The life cycle and needs of a plant
- During fair weather, children are taken outside for outdoor recess, be sure to dress them appropriately for the day.
- School begins at 8:30 sharp. Please make sure your child is in the cafeteria before this time.
- Please check your child’s Take-Home folder daily and clear out any papers that are inside.
April 22: Parent Association Meeting at 6:00pm