What We Are Learning: September 2022
- Students will develop an understanding of place value and learn various strategies to solve multi-digit addition and subtraction problems.
- Students will focus on establishing reading habits/ expectations in order to create a reading community and develop reading strategies to become independent and thoughtful readers.
- Students will develop writing routines and write about their hopes and dreams for the new year.
- Students will get to know each other.
- Students will create hopes and dreams for the school year.
- Students will create rules for the classroom.
9/15: Meet the Staff Night Online
9/26 and 9/27: School Closed Rosh Hashanah
- Homework folders: Homework will begin September 19. Please check homework folders daily for important forms to complete and return.
- Your child will begin receiving a homework packet on Monday, September 19th.
- School Uniforms: CLS encourages all families to wear our school uniform. It is a blue shirt with the school’s logo. If you need to order additional uniform shirts, please use Custom Ink.